Story of Mona

One day me , Alif and Hariz were chilling at our class's corridor and it all started when they challenged me to wave at a group of form one's. I accepted their challenge and waved at the group of girls. Alif and Hariz challenged me to wave at the girls until one of them responds. At one of them did. Somehow she got flattered by it. Everytime i waved at her, Alif and Hariz will give me something in return. Hahaha. That girl didn't realise that we're making a fool out of her. And2, Alif and Hariz challenged me again but this time i must get her phone number. Eventually she came up to me and gave her number in a piece of paper. And2 when i got home today, i decided to give it a try and send her a text message.

This is how the text conversation goes..

Ayesh: Hey :)

Mona: Alo0, cpe ni?

Ayesh:This is ayesh.

Mona:Ow, npe msg i?

Ayesh: Saje. Takleh?

Mona: Nape u slalu lambai kat i?

Ayesh:Saje.

Mona: :-p...U suke kt i ke?

Ayesh: Knape?

Mona: Saje tny.

Ayesh: Nape u suke kt i ke? (adlin told me to send this to her)

Mona: Tk la. I dah ada cpl la.

Ayesh: Oww. Actually i mintak number u coz i nk ckp sorry coz all this time me and my friends were making fun of u.

Mona: Sme la ngan group i. Kte org sje je nk kne kn u bia u syok sndri. Haha. kesian u.

Ayesh: Padahal ktorang pon sama. U tak sedar ke masa u bg number tu ktorang gelak gle2.

Mona: Mse i bg no. i kt u i mcm rase u prasan gle babi. Hahaha. Kte ske tgk u syok sndri.
Hahaha.
Ayesh: Yela tu i syok sendiri, padahal u kena bahan lagi teruk. Jatuh standard bdk form 4 suka budak kecik cam u.

Mona: Syok sendiri.. Helo padahal i kpel dgn bdk form 4 jugak. Idong kembang.

Ayesh: Jatuh standard bdk tu. Hahaha. Sape budak tu?

Mona: Npe u nk amek tao pn. Mke mcm tut syok sndri plak tu. Hahaha. K la kdt i bkn untk org yg syok sndri mcm u. K daa.

Ayesh: Haih, susah nk layan budak yg tak matured and lagi tk sedar diri ni. Chow

Funniest and the most evil thing that i had ever done in my whole life and it's really fun to see how she reacts as she thinks that i like her. Stupid girl.

Kak iwa can't stop saying 'Jahat dow ayesh' and Adlin won't stop laughing her ass out.

p/s: I didn't change and words used during the text conversation.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha;tak bleyy bla.

so dats the story of Mona.

Unknown said...

ahaahaahaa