i went to the gym with Abel. It's been two days already since we went to the gym.
Actually we planned to go to the gym since January and I keep saying this to Abel
'Jom ah pg gym' and he will always say yes but we didn't go also. Hahaha.
Sometimes i don't really understand Abel because sometimes he will go like
'Eh,i want to go to gym la. I want to get muscles and and lose my flabs' and ofcourse i will
say to him ' Ala! Ko ckp je lbeh,ble ajak pg malas. Flab
my ass la'.
So as i said we went to the gym,unexpectedly. Hahaha. Pretty fired up to lose all the flabs leh.
Hahaha. And2 yesterday like normal i was playing Pokemon(hahahaha) in my room and my dad knocked on my door.He was like holding a whole bunch of chocolates. His friend gave it to him and the chocolate was from Switzerland.Goldkenn i guess. So he said pick one and i took the Premium Swiss Black Paraline, it's like wafer roll biscuit with a chocolate inside.
As you know,it was damn nice leh! and my fat sister(I'm so cruel) went into my room and asked which one i picked.I showed her mine and she open the wrapper and smelled the chocolate and said 'EEEE coffee,taknak la' and i was like it's a normal chocolate la dumbass. She gave me her chocolate and it was nicer than mine. Damnit. Hahaha.Haih,just got back from the gym and already eating chocolate. How sad. Nevermine,today i'll go again!!Bye bye flabs!!!(Abel la not me,Hahaha).

1 comment:

Izura Abd Shukor said...

i'm not as fat as you are dumbass